Registering a Student
(412) 264-9440 (Menu #8, Extension: 1132)
To register your child(ren), please contact Micky Flavin, registrar, by phone or email to schedule an appointment. Bring your completed registration packet, including all additional forms that may apply.
Additional forms that may apply:
- Dental Health Form: Required for entry into kindergarten, grade 1, grade 3 and grade 7
- Health Form: Required for entry into kindergarten, grade 6 and grade 11
- Multiple Occupancy Form: Required for families who are living with another family within Moon or Crescent township.
- Non-resident Student Affidavit: Required for students who are living with another family within Moon or Crescent township.
- Parent Questionnaire for Incoming First Graders: To be completed by all incoming first grade families.
- Parent Questionnaire for Incoming Kindergarteners: To be completed by all incoming kindergarten families.
- Record of Divorced, Separated, Single Parents: To be completed by divorced, separated or single parents to facilitate clear communication between home(s) and school.
The Registrar's Office is located in Central Administration at 8353 University Boulevard, Moon Township. For admittance, please report to the Central Administration, in the south corner (back) of the high school. The Registrar's Office is open year-round from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Public parking is available.
Registration & Enrollment Requirements:
- Children must be five years of age before September 1 to be eligible for entry into Kindergarten.
- Children must be six years of age before September 1 to be eligible for entry into first grade.
- The following information must be provided at the time of registration: immunization records, birth certificate, parents' proof of residency and social security number (optional). View Immunization Requirements.
- If you are planning to enroll your child in a private or parochial school, please contact the Registrar's office at (412) 264-9440 ext. 1132. The information regarding private/parochial students is vital in maintaining the Moon Area School District census of school-aged children.