Registering a Student
The Registrar's Office is located in Central Administration at 8353 University Boulevard, Moon Township. For admittance, please report to the Central Administration, in the south corner (back) of the high school. The Registrar's Office is open year-round from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Public parking is available. For more information, please contact:
(412) 264-9440 (Menu #8, Extension: 1132)
- Children must be five years of age on or before September 30 to be eligible for entry into Kindergarten.
- Children must be six years of age on or before September 30 to be eligible for entry into first grade.
- The following information must be provided at the time of registration: immunization records, birth certificate, parents' proof of residency and social security number (optional). View Immunization Requirements.
- If you are planning to enroll your child in a private or parochial school, please contact the Registrar's office at (412) 264-9440 ext. 1132. The information regarding private/parochial students is vital in maintaining the Moon Area School District census of school-aged children.
Online Forms & Resources
A number of registration forms may be completed and submitted online. If you complete forms online, please retain a copy for your own records.