Moon Area tennis coach, Nick Wilson, will be holding tennis camps throughout the summer. The camps will be divided into two 4-week sessions:
- First session: Monday, June 12 - Friday, July 7
- Second session: Monday, July 10 - Friday, August 4
Players will be divided into one of four levels based on experience.
- Level 1: Orange Ball Beginner (Monday/Wednesday 9:30 - 10:30) is for beginners with little to no playing experience and/or kids under the age of 7. The focus will be primarily on teaching the basics of the sport through footwork drills, skill building, and fun games.
- Level 2: Orange Ball Intermediate (Monday/Wednesday 10:30 - 11:30) is for players under the age of 10 with some prior professional instruction. The focus will be more advanced than level 1 and some match-play will be included along with games and basic instruction.
- Level 3: Green Ball (Tuesday/Thursday 11:00 - 12:30) is for players aged 10-12 with multiple years of experience, who are not quite ready for yellow ball. The focus will be on tennis strategy and skill building. Knowledge of scoring and basic rules is required.
- Level 4: Advanced MS (Monday/Wednesday/Friday 12:00 - 2:00) is for advanced Middle School aged players and Junior Varsity level players. The focus will be heavily on conditioning, strategy and advanced shot making.
Click here for flyer PDF.