As the school year progresses, we are constantly aiming to provide adequate resources to help all students achieve success. With this in mind, we have created remediation plans for elementary, middle school, and high school to assist our students in reaching their fullest potential. Remediation may include homework support, test preparation, tutoring, enrichment, etc. Late bus accommodations will be provided for middle and high school remediation students on Wednesday afternoons.
Below, you will find 2018-19 schedules for remediation at each level:
Elementary Remediation Schedule
(Students recommended to attend remediation will be notified by their building staff.)
- October: 16, 18, 23, 25, 30
- November: 1, 5, 8, 13, 15, 19, 20, 27, 29
- December: 4, 6, 11, 13, 18, 20
- February: 5, 7, 12, 14, 19, 21, 26, 28
- March: 5, 7, 12, 14, 19, 21, 26, 28
- April: 2, 4, 9, 11
Allard, Bon Meade, Brooks, McCormick: = 7:30 – 8:15 a.m.
Hyde = 3:25 – 4:10 p.m.
Middle School Remediation Schedule (Math and ELA Labs)
(All students must have a signed pass by parent or teacher to enter labs.)
- October 2, 2018 – April 26, 2019 Tuesday through Friday
- 7:10 – 7:40 a.m. in the LGI
- October 2, 2018 – April 12, 2018 Tuesday through Friday
- 7:10 – 7:40 a.m. in C102 and C202 (computer labs)
- 2:50 – 3:50 p.m. in C102 and C202 - Wednesday ONLY
Please note:Labs are closed the last Wednesday of the month and any day following a day off school (ex. Monday no school – Tuesday morning lab closed).
High School Remediation Schedule (English, Math, and Biology)
(Students may complete some remediation at home through Lincoln Learning. Students may be required to attend after-school remediation in addition to Lincoln Learning.)
High school remediation will be held in computer labs from 2:25-3:55 p.m. Students will be informed of exact locations prior to their session.
**Tentative dates based on the state-wide testing schedule and receipt of Keystone results.**
- Fall: October 9, 2018 – December 7, 2018
- Spring: March 11, 2019 – May 16, 2018
- Algebra: Monday and Wednesday
- Biology: Tuesday and Wednesday
- English: Wednesday and Thursday
Remediation will be held in the high school computer labs and students will be informed of exact locations.
We are glad to offer these supports for our students as they advance their education throughout the school year. If you have any additional questions, please contact your building administration.