As the school year progresses, we are constantly aiming to provide adequate resources to help all students achieve success. With this in mind, we have created remediation plans for elementary, middle school, and high school to assist our students in reaching their fullest potential. Remediation may include homework support, test preparation, tutoring, enrichment, etc. Late bus accommodations will be provided for middle and high school remediation students on Wednesday afternoons.
High School Portfolio Building Schedule (English, Math, and Biology)
(Students may complete some remediation at home through Lincoln Learning. Students may be required to attend after-school remediation in addition to Lincoln Learning.)
High school remediation will be held from 2:25-3:55 p.m. session.
- Fall: October 7, 2019 – December 5, 2019
- Spring: March 9, 2020 – May 7, 2020
- Algebra: in room 140 Monday and Wednesday
- Biology: in room 214 Tuesday and Wednesday
- English: in room 240 Wednesday and Thursday