Moon Area School District will be participating in a third-party mobile app called SafeStop. SafeStop works in coordination with our bus company, Student Transportation of America (STA). The GPS systems installed in each bus allow the app to track your student’s bus route in real-time with 30-second refresh updates.
McCormick elementary will be our beta test this May for the 2016-2017 school year. If all goes well, we expect to roll out this service to the entire district for the start of 2017-2018 school year.
- Register with SafeStop at info.SafeStopApp.com/MoonPA
- Username: your home email
- Password: create a password
- Use your student’s ID number to view their route
- Download the SafeStop App on your mobile device or tablet to view routes or log into www.SafeStopApp.com
Due to the unique nature of using a third-party app, we have no control over technical difficulties, lost passwords, or glitches that may arise while using the app. For questions or help regarding the app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 843-8936.