As the school year progresses, we are constantly aiming to provide adequate resources to help all students achieve success. With this in mind, we have created remediation plans for elementary, middle school, and high school to assist our students in reaching their fullest potential. Remediation may include homework support, test preparation, tutoring, enrichment, etc. Late bus accommodations will be provided for middle and high school remediation students on Wednesday afternoons.
Middle School Remediation Schedule (Math and ELA Labs)
(All students must have a signed pass by parent or teacher to enter labs.)
- October 2, 2018 – April 26, 2019 Tuesday through Friday
- 7:10 – 7:40 a.m. in the LGI
- October 2, 2018 – April 12, 2018 Tuesday through Friday
- 7:10 – 7:40 a.m. in C102 and C202 (computer labs)
- 2:50 – 3:50 p.m. in C102 and C202 - Wednesday ONLY
Please note: Labs are closed the last Wednesday of the month and any day following a day off school (ex. Monday no school – Tuesday morning lab closed).