We are pleased to announce that we will be using Clever as our digital learning portal! Clever gives students, teachers, and staff one login to access all of their digital resources.
To access Clever, log in to our district’s portal with the following steps:
- Navigate to https://clever.com/in/moonarea in a Chrome browser
- Click the "Log in With Active Directory" box
- Log in
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: same password that you use for Skyward
- Click on an application you want to use
You can use Clever Academy to learn more about these and other features that Clever has to offer!
The district will continue to use Skyward as our primary source of communication, please continue to go there first for your daily information.
If you are having issues please contact the technology help line at (412) 264-3013 Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Click here to watch a short video on how to log into Clever.