Moon Area School District, in partnership with the community, is dedicated to educating every individual in a respectful, safe, enriching environment through a challenging, comprehensive approach that inspires excellence, lifelong learning, and responsibility.
We shall accomplish our mission by doing the following:
- Provide a safe, supportive environment for students, staff, and community.
- Meet the diverse needs of our students to prepare them to achieve their goals.
- Prepare our students to meet rigorous standards of learning in order to achieve academic excellence.
- Commit to offering a variety of opportunities for students to explore and develop lifelong pursuits.
- Communicate and collaborate with the community to build meaningful partnerships.
Learning is a lifelong process. The education of our youth is the most valuable investment for our future success. Every person is unique and has intrinsic worth. Honest, open, and on-going communication promotes trust and mutual understanding. Relevance is an important catalyst for learning. Higher expectations promote greater achievement. Education is a shared responsibility of the student, school, family, and community. Essential elements to the educational process include confidence, competence, respect, and cooperation.
Moon Area School District serves Moon and Crescent Townships.