Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Logo Title

MASD Student Withdrawal

Dear MASD Families,

We realize that families may move over the summer months.  Please note the following:

  • If you move out of our district over the summer, please contact us to assist you with the withdrawal process, which will be reviewed by the MASD Registrar. The new school can send record requests to so that your child's electronic records can be forwarded to their new school in a timely manner. 
  • If you move to another address within our district, please send a copy of your lease/mortgage statement to our Registrar at so that our records reflect accurate information.  For communication and transportation purposes it is vital that your residency information is accurate for the upcoming school year. 

If you have any questions, please contact Rhonda DiDomenico via email at or by calling 412-264-9440 X1132.  We hope you have a wonderful summer!

Student Withdrawal Process

Student Withdrawal from MASD requires completion of the following form, which will be downloaded, completed, and then returned to the MASD Registrar in person or by email so that your child's grades and other relevant information can be forwarded along to their new school in a timely manner. If you have any questions regarding the requested information on the form or the transfer process then please contact our Registrar using the information provided below.

MASD Withdrawal Form

Registrar Contact Information

Rhonda DiDomenico
Registrar/Child Accounting
Moon Township, PA 15108
(412) 264-9440 (Menu #8, Extension 1132)