The Board of Education Workshop Meeting scheduled for Tuesday, May 26, 2020, has been cancelled.
Joining a Zoom Meeting and Asking Questions
- ENTER YOUR NAME: After clicking on the provided invitation or entering Meeting ID, you will be asked to provide your name in the text fields. This is how you will appear in the meeting.
- MUTE ALL: The Host of the meeting may automatically mute all participants as they enter a call/meeting. At the appropriate time, the Host can unmute all members giving participants the ability to unmute and talk.
- INTRODUCE YOURSELF: In following with standard Board Meeting procedures, please state your name and address prior to public comment. Only Moon and Crescent Township residents may comment on Board agenda items.
- WAITING ROOM: Area where participants are kept until the host arrives and meeting can begin.
- USE THE CHAT: Utilize the chat feature if you have questions while someone else is talking. Message the co-host with any questions. The chat is monitored by co-hosts and questions/concerns will be brought to the attention of the presenter as soon as reasonably appropriate to do so.
- RECORDING: Please be aware that meetings are recorded.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation!