Register Now for the Right At School After School Program
Dear MASD Families,
Right at School will offer after school care for MASD elementary students during the 2023-2024 school year.
Right at School provides an engaging and fun curriculum to continue developing skills like critical thinking, problem-solving, collaboration, leadership, and much more. In addition, Right at School will offer homework support for students who attend the after school program.
Register before August 31 for a $50 discount. Families who have already registered will also receive the discount. View the flyer.
The After School Program
The after school program will be conveniently located at Allard, Brooks, Hyde and McCormick Elementary Schools for incoming K through 4th grade students. Bon Meade students will be bused by the district to Allard Elementary.
The after school program is offered 5 days a week from the end of school until 6:00 pm. You can sign up your child/children for 1, 2, 3, 4 or all 5 days a week.
The cost for the after school program is:
- $367 per month for 5 days a week
- $333 per month for 4 days a week
- $291 per month for 3 days a week
- $217 per month for 2 days a week
- $133 per month for 1 day a week
You can register your child for the Right at School program by using this link: https://www.rightatschool.com/program-finder/.
- In the middle of the screen, select your state (Pennsylvania), your school district (Moon Area) and your school.
- Then click “Get Started.”
- On the next screen, select “2023-24 After School at (your school)” and scroll down to follow the registration steps.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call 855-287-2466 or email email@example.com.
Right at School is Hiring
Right at School is hiring part time workers to help with the MASD after school program from 3:00-6:00 pm. If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.