1. The student will download and complete the electronic Work Permit application from the PDE website. Students unable to access the electronic application should call or write to the school district to request that a paper application be mailed to them.
2. The student's parent or legal guardian electronically signs the PDF or signs the paper application.
3. The student attaches any required documents, such as a copy of a birth certificate or passport, to the completed application and submits it to the school district.
· If applying electronically, the student may attach digital copies, such as a scan or digital photograph.
· If applying by mail with a paper application, the student should include photocopies of the required documents.
· If an applicant is unable to provide a required document with their application, they can present it to the school district issuing officer at the next stage of the process.
Students can submit all documentation to Mrs. Connolly at email@example.com or contact her at (412) 264-9440, ext. 2004 for further instructions on the permit procedure.